Monday, August 17, 2009

I'm Here, and here is my dorm!

So I am here and a little home sick. But I know that it will get better once I start doing things. Right now I'm just kind of waiting around for connections. But I think that I will have a lot of fun up here. It will be a really good experience and I will meet tons of new people. Love you all! Hope this is a good update for you guys!
Here is the bathroom. The shower and toilet are on the other side of the door (in the dark area). There is another bathroom exactly like this one on the other side. So there are two which will be good for six girls!
Natalie and Hannah in my new kitchen. We had Macaroni and Cheese for our first college dinner on our own. Good times!

Here is my living room.


This is my bed! It's cute and comfortable! Double bonus.



Here is my closet, hopefully I can keep it clean for a little while, ha ha ha

Here is my desk. Kind of empty now, but I'm sure I will be using it a lot!

3 comments:

  1. oh julie it looks so cute! i am glad you could fit in all of your clothes. i promise i will work on my blog... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute pictures Julie! We miss you a lot here and hope you doing ok!! Tonight was FHE and I really missed you not here to be your usual helpful self! Keep smiling! Everyone will love you!! Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your room is DARLING! Love the Roxy bedspread and pillows! It looks SOO fun...makes me wish I had gone away for college! Live it up while you can because college is some of the BEST years of your LIFE!!!

    ReplyDelete