Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Tea Party!!!


On December 12th, Me, my mom, Kristy, McKell, and Addison took a trip down town to the Grand America for a tea party. We got all dressed up and headed out. McKell was pretty excited for Santa Clause, while Addi was excited that boys weren't coming.
This is Me and the girls on the car ride there.
This is McKell and Addi drinking their hot chocolate.
Had to have a photo shoot.
So cute!
Three of the four girls. (We missed you Erika)
Finally the girls got to sit on Santa's lap and tell him what they wanted. They then were able to hear him read a story. They thought it was really cute. McKell was glad that Santa got a break from making all the toys and Mrs. Clause got a break from making cookies for Santa...which I totally agree with. ha ha so fun!
I'm pretty mad I didn't get a picture of this, but I saw Lamar Odom! He plays for the Lakers and he is really good, in case you didn't know. We totally got to say hi to him and he said hi back and smiled. It was pretty good. I actually don't like the Lakers at all...but it was still cool. You can ask Kristy and Mom to verify my story!
Thanks Mom for the great day! It was a blast!!!

2 comments: