Thursday, January 14, 2010

My Birthday!

So January 5th was my 19th birthday! It was pretty great. I had to work all day and I felt pretty crummy, but thanks to lunch with the parents and some friends coming over, the day was great!
My mom being the sweetheart that she is got me a cheesecake rather than a regular cake. Don't get me wrong I like cake...but I LOVE cheesecake!! It was really yummy!!
Marlee, the greatest roommate ever, got me this hat for my birthday. In case you can't read it, D-Will, Carlos Boozer, and Kyle Korver signed it!
Kyle Korver even signed to Julie!!!! Its super exciting and I love it to death!

4 comments:

  1. Look at that AWESOME hat!!!!!!!!!! And- I am the worst sister-in-law ever, I did not call you on your birthday!!!! I am SOOO sorry! That was the day we flew home so it was pretty hectic and I forgot. I will have to make it up to you!!! Maybe you should fly down here (use a buddy pass) and we can have a Julie weekend!!! Seriously, you should. Next time you have a day off?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was so fun to see you while we were home!! Happy 19th, too!! How in the world did your roommate get that hat?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! My roommates Mom works for one of the Jazz doctors. So she told him what a huge fan I was, so he got it for me. I was pretty stoked!

    ReplyDelete