Sunday, May 9, 2010

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!


Yes it is true...I finally am updating my blog!

Anyway I would like to say Happy Mother's Day to all the mother's and grandmothers in my life! I have some really amazing role models for the women that I want to be!

Unfortunately, my camera died before Grandma and Grandpa Daw arrived. But they came over and we all had a great time at dinner! Thanks grandma for being such and awesome Mom and Grandmother! I will always remember sleeping over and making bread with you! I love you and thanks for everything!

Here is me and Mom before church.
How do I even being to talk about my mom. She is my best friend! I know that i can go to her for everything and anything!! Her advice is super great and helpful. Mom always puts others before herself. I love you Mom and look forward to many more great times with you!!
Kristy, Mike, McKell, Addi, and Boston. Cute little family of five and soon to be a family of six. Kristy is a great Mom and I can't believe that she is already having her fourth! Thanks Kris for being such a great example to me. You have a wonderful family and I know that it will only get better!
Here is some of the group that was around on Mother's Day. Kristy is on the phone with Jason. We had a great chat with him and can't wait to see him on June 18th!
Just some of the fun things happing around the house.

This seems like a weird picture to have, but unfortunately this is the only one I had of the three of them. But Erika is a awesome mom!! She took to being a mother like a fish to water. It has been so fun to have Erika and now Carson in the family! Erika, thanks for being so awesome and a great example to me. I love you all and can't wait to see you guys again!


1 comment:

  1. Oh Julie! You are so cute! You did not have to put our picture up there too but that was very nice of you. No doubt you will be an amazing mother yourself, someday. Congrats on finishing your 1st year of college, wow! We can't wait to see you soon!

    ReplyDelete