Friday, November 19, 2010

Christmas in November?

Yes it is true...I've already been to an ugly Christmas sweater party!
These are pictures from the party because...well I didn't take my camera. So here are some before shots. For all you Facebook users there are more pics there.
But here we are getting ready :-)
I'm glad that I've officially grown out of my no Christmas before Thanksgiving phase. I have been enjoying all things Christmas...especially the music! I just love it! It's a great time of year. Also I think that it reminds me that this semester will eventually come to an end! I really can't wait!


Our sweaters were a hit at the party!! Thanks Alst for letting me borrow them! Everyone thought we were so cool for having Christmas sweater December. For those of you who don't know in High School my friends and I use to wear an ugly Christmas sweater every day in December...granted some were more dedicated than others. It was still fun and people up here thought we were pretty cool!


Well I feel like I should end this with Merry Christmas...but since we still haven't had Thanksgiving I will refrain and wish you a Happy Thanksgiving!
Love ya!

2 comments:

  1. Jules your blog is so fun!!! I loved that you guys did the Christmas sweater thing. Way to go on passing through the "no Christmas before Thanksgiving" phase. Ally will be especially happy! Can't wait to see you in two days! I have missed you!!!!!! Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Christmas before thanksgiving is fabulous.

    ReplyDelete