Sunday, January 16, 2011

Winter Break is Officially...over.

Hey so remember when I felt like this...
Well now I feel like this once again.
Ok so it's not as bad but in my opinion the first week and the last two weeks of the semester are the worst. The first week is all the professors just trying to scare you. They make you think that all their classes are going to be crazy hard and if you don't spend hours and hours studying you will not pass. I hate it! It puts me into a panic attack every time. Just ask my mom I call her and she has to calm me down every semester.
But the good thing with school starting is I get to see all my Logan friends again. I've realized that Logan is where a majority of my friends are...so it's nice to be back.

I'm currently waiting for my new camera to come in the mail so I haven't taken any new pictures. But I should be getting it pretty soon and then I will take some new ones.

Well love ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment