Saturday, September 24, 2011

Lexy Lou!

Yes it is true I'm finally updating my blog. My Study Abroad ones are coming soon I promise. But first I wanted to take this opportunity to pay respect to two very important family members. Today we had to say goodbye to the best dog ever! Lexy Lou Hanks, 1997-2011. I remember the first time I saw her. Mom brought her home to show Dad to see if we could keep her. I went and played with her and fell in love immediately. She was a sweet tempered puppy and remained that way her whole life. She was Clayton's little buddy so its pretty sweet that she would get to rejoin him so close to his birthday. I'm sure he was so happy to see her again and same with her.
I would also like to quickly mention a quick Happy Birthday to Clay. It's been two years this weekend but it still feels like it happened yesterday. I still miss you everyday. I know you're doing great work on the otherside. Keep it up bro. We miss you here!

I thought this picture was perfect. The two of them together!
I realized that I didn't have many great pictures of her. So this is one of the few that I have of her.
Just a few pictures to remember Clay. He sure did bring a lot of joy and light to the family!




2 comments:

  1. Very sweet Julie! Thanks for being such a loving and tender daughter. I picture Clay running Lexy through all her tricks and Lexy being so happy to be able to hear again! Have fun tomorrow and be safe! I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are an incredible person, Julie! Such an example to me. :) Love ya!

    ReplyDelete