Monday, March 19, 2012

I'm Back....




So basically I'm pretty terrible at blogging...sorry. But here is a quick update. A Spring Break blog will be coming soon...

First we had our annual tea! This year we were thrilled to have Meg along! Next year hopefully Erika can join as well!
Well the tea was great as usual! We all had a lot of fun!
Then with Ty and Erika in town we met up at Olympus Hills Bowling! The children seemed to have so much fun! And we did as well!!


Then Mom and Dad were great and bought us tickets to go see Brian Reagan!! Well I'm pretty sure I hadn't laughed that hard in a long time! But Brian Reagan can always get me going!! Needless to say we had a BLAST!!
Then Marlee's brother got us tickets to the Jazz game! The Jazz played the Kings and we won! Woot woot!! Even in spite of all the Jimmer fans out yelling the Jazz fans.
Then a couple weekends ago Ty and Erika were in town and so we went out to Boston's soccer game. Bos-man is a fantastic soccer player! I think he's averaging like 4 goals a game. Go Bos-Man!!
The cousins sure have a lot of fun playing together!!
Ryder is obssessed with balls! It's really cute. He's even kicking as a lefty...
So there is a quick update on my life....other than those fun events I've just been doing school and hanging out with friends. Super fun!

Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment