Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Over the Weekend


How better to start off a great weekend then the Utah Jazz opening night?!?! Well thats exactly what I did! And let me tell you it was fun!! Not only did the Jazz win...I got to spend the night with my mom! She's pretty great!
A special thanks to Nate Reese for the tickets! Gotta love Sunday School teachers!
On Saturday, as you know, it was Halloween. McKell was Dorthy, Addi was a princess fairy, and the Bos man was a puppy!
I was able to take them trick-or-treating. Boy did they get a lot of candy! It was so fun. They were great at yelling trick-or-treat!
Thanks for letting me take you love ya!
This was Carson's first Halloween. Isn't he the cutest Nemo ever! Love ya little boy!
The 4 together! Love them! Cutest cousins!
Today, November the 4th is Carson's first birthday! I can't believe its been a year. But oh what a wonderful year it has been! Thanks baby boy for all the fun...look forward to many more years with you! Love ya!
I would like to wish Erika a very Happy Birthday on the 5th of November.

1 comment:

  1. I mean, you could have been drinking Jose Cuervo and Sprite with us. But whatever, I guess family and kids and stuff are cool.

    ReplyDelete