Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Fall Break

Over fall break Sarah Ashely Spangler came into town. So naturally the Standard 7 had to get together. We went and picked her up from the air port. Unfortunately I didn't get any pictures and no one e-mailed them to me. But then after we picked her up we went to Yogurt Stop and all put almost every candy we could on our yogurt. While sitting at Sarah's we all couldn't stop talking and laughing. On Saturday we went to Jaxson's open house then headed off to our reservation at the Mayan. A good time is always had at The Mayan. After the Mayan we headed over to Lisa's home and had some of Clair's delicious chocolate cake. We decided to celebrate Sarah's birthday (which is in December) because we wouldn't be together on it. We lit candles and ate it up! (the empty plate in the middle was for Natalie, she had to go and visit an old family friend in Ogden so she couldn't be with us on Saturday). Having the Standard together again was so much fun. We forgot how funny we all were! ha ha ha I guess our humor isn't appreciated anywhere else. But this fall break was a blast!
I didn't want my weekend to end so on Tuesday I drove back down to go Horseback Ridding with Jaxson and his Dad. I had never been and it was a lot of fun! My bum is really sore but I definitely want to go again. This was one last ride before Jaxson left to serve a mission in Mexico. It was a blast!!

4 comments:

  1. OH MY GOSH!! I FREAKING LOVE YOU!!! I had so much fun seeing you!! too bad it wasnt longer... But think how fun christmas is going to be!!! Oh shoot i meant 1111111111111111111111111. But i love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ps. how do i look at that picture collage thing and make it bigger? and pps. i need those pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lisa Dickson likes this.
    Not very creative, but to the point.

    ReplyDelete