Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Go Jazz!!

So thanks to my beautiful and AMAZING roommate Steph...I was able to go the the Utah Jazz Scrimage. I know that it doesn't sound like much but I had a blast. We arrived early so we walked around Gateway for a little bit. When we arrived and the ESA we found it to be packed! We were still able to get 17th row seats. It was a blast. They filmed two comericals and had a rookie dance off. It was hilarious! In case you didn't know I LOVE the Jazz. I wasn't going to be able to go and then Steph agreed to drive down with me. We chatted it up and bonded! Great times. On the way back we made ourselves horse from singing-more like yelling- to Hairspray. Thanks Steph for going with me!
Much Love, Julie


Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. My cute little Jazz fan (as in fanatic)! Thanks Steph for going with Julie! I am glad it was fun! We are excited to see you this weekend! Much love, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad somebody will support your addiction.

    ReplyDelete