Monday, September 27, 2010

Birthdays Galore!!

This weekend I headed down to the big SLC to celebrate birthdays. We celebrated my Dad's and McKell's. I decided to start with Sunday and work backward. So this is Sunday night with the cute cake Mom got!
Finally got the picture of Dad and I...this is our third picture. Eyes are hard to keep open.
Here is a close up of the cake. The picture is of Dad and Kell in Lake Powell a few years ago. It's super cute! Way to go Mom!!
Saturday was Kell Bell's birthday party. She had it at a place called Incredible Pizza. It was really cute! They had all sorts of fun games and stuff there. I would suggest it...maybe just not with a bunch of little kids.

Kell opening gifts...sorry not a great picture, but it was the only one I took.
Cute cupcakes! Good work Kristy!
Boston has developed a very fake camera smile so Mike was trying to get him to smile...I love this picture!
It worked!
Here's the fake smile of his...he's still a cutie!

This was out in the center and everyone sang Happy Birthday to Kell.
This made me laugh.
McKell got to spin this and got a prize. If I remember right she got a free game of Laser Tag...then again I could be totally wrong.
Over all it was a really fun weekend. Lots of playing and laughing and not enough time. Sorry to those who I didn't get to see...next time!

Love ya!

1 comment:

  1. FUN!!! Wish we could have been at all the celebrations! Cute picture of you and your Dad! It usually takes Ty about three pictures to get his eyes open too! Tell your Dad, we do still have his gift...it is way late...but better late than never I suppose!

    ReplyDelete