Monday, September 13, 2010

First Football Game and more!

This weekend was the first football game of the season and lets just say it was a blast!!
It was a big event though.
We started off with dinner at Firehouse. Firehouse is this great pizza place. Yum!

After Firehouse we went back to our place to dye our hair blue. Don't worry not the whole thing, just strips. It didn't really work in my hair because of the darkness of my hair. But still fun!


The next day was the game. This is my friend Syd. She was our adoptive roommate last year, meaning she didn't live with us but she was over all the time. Which was totally fine with us!
The rest are just a bunch of the group at the game.





So after the game everyone was watching a movie in our friends apartment so we snuck into the boys apartment and took some stuff...to put into jello.




They took it very well. It was a fun time! :-)
So I got my scooter today! I will be taking pictures soon and will be posting that soon.

Peace!

1 comment:

  1. You make me laugh, Julie!!! Looks like a fun time up there and looks like you have some cute boys hanging around ;)

    ReplyDelete