Monday, September 20, 2010

Happy Birthday Dad!!

I wanted to make a special tribute to Dad! Happy Birthday!
Thank you for everything you do for me...and it's a lot! I love you tons and I'm so grateful to have you as a Dad! You're an amazing head of household! I am such a better person because of all the things you and Mom have taught me. You always showed me the right choices without forcing me to choose. I hope you have a great day and know that all of us love you SO much!!
P.S. I didn't have any pictures of just the two of us...so that will be changing very soon!
LOVE YA!




1 comment:

  1. Dad wanted me to tell you how cute you are and to thank you for being such a wonderful daughter. Thanks for your love and thoughtfulness! We are both excited to see you this weekend! Have a great rest of the week! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete