Friday, September 17, 2010

One Year...

So this weekend is the one year mark.
I just wanted to take a moment and remember the amazing brother of mine! I still miss you every day...but I am grateful that I had you as a brother for the time that I did. I look forward to the day that I get to be with you again!


In case you can't tell this is Jason and Clay in Lake Powell.




I know that families can be together forever through Heavenly Father's plan. I'm so grateful that I have the gospel in my life, otherwise I don't think I would be able to go on without it!
Thanks to all my fam and friends who have been there and continue to be there!
Love you all!!

2 comments:

  1. I love you, Julie. Along with the entire Hanks Family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Julie you are a beautiful person inside and out! Thank you for being the wonderful daughter that you are. Clay loved you so much. Thank you for the sweet tribute. Can't wait to be with you this weekend!

    ReplyDelete