Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Steph's Birthday and My Scooter!

Monday was Steph's 20th birthday.
We had some people over for cake and ice cream.



Yes I won a scooter!!
Ha ha ha our school had high stakes bingo for welcome back week. I got black out but since it was high stakes they let two other people come up and we had to have a dance off. When we didn't dance good enough they made us do a butt shaking contest. Then they let the crowd cheer for who they liked the best...and they choose me! I got the loudest cheers and I got the scooter.
So here it is!



There's still a lot to do before it can become my way of transportation. So we'll see how it goes.

3 comments:

  1. hahahaha.
    You won a scooter at high stakes bingo after a butt-shaking show down? I don't even know who you are anymore, but I'm proud. Although, I was hoping the scooter would be a Razor. That one's cool, too, though.
    This is your year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my gosh.
    julie.
    you won a scooter.
    there is purpose with having all those dance parties. good thing we practiced so much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Julie! Nice scoot! I hope you get to ride it often. 'Specially on campus, parking is such a snap! Exclamation point overload!

    ReplyDelete